Saturday, December 06, 2014

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop ~ Letter Y




Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop!

For this hop we will be featuring the letter Y. 
This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has
chosen as their Y element will be featured in their post.

If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Linda's blog ~ Scrappy Therapy

If you came from Jenny then you're on the right track!

 May I present to you a Santa Ornament Box that I created filled with Yummy Chocolates for the grand kids!
can you see him tucked into the braches of my new white Christmas Tree?  He is so adorable!
The design is one I found on the internet by Miss Gingerdots & another great gal Jeanie B!
I am making a dozen of these for the tree for when young visitors come by...


 (Santa is as a holding place for my Joy Yo-Yo banner that has had a technical glitch!
  It will be working on it Sunday afternoon once I am home long enough to fix it & post it!)

He is made using the Artiste Cricut cartridge triangle box, moustache, and other shapes.
  Holly leaves are from the Art Philosophy cartridge
White cardstock, green cardstock
 B&T paper I had to use an expired pattern as I have used up all my current Christmas paper, can you believe that ~ 
 Pink glitter gems for the berries
Black & Grey Sparkles for the eyes 
Cranberry Exclusive Ink
Baker's twine 
Embossing Folder (one I had in my collection)

Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Dominique of Fun2cre8

In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy (link: found on signup doc) for a complete list of participants!


Have Fun Creating with Paper & Ink

Diana

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable- my boys would love one of these each on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious and clever! Wow my project lists of must create is growing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine ~ This Santa was fun to make ~ too bad our time doesn't expand with our ever growing lists!

      Delete