Saturday, February 07, 2015

Scrap Booking layouts

I have been helping Dad with sorting through some of mom's stuff in her craft room ~ her very full craft room...

I came across some pictures that she had ready to put in their scrapbook ~ so I am finishing off all the albums so dad can enjoy them

Here are a few of the pages:

First is a 2 page layout using Florentine (previous paper packet).  There is space on the first page for a large picture that we are getting printed.  the 2nd page shows a beautiful rainbow & the evening sky afterwards ~ there were 4 oictures altogether, so I used flip flaps for the additional pictures and there is a place for journalling inside (I have left all journaling blank so Dad do this)

2 page layout
Flip Flaps open, showing pages for journalizing the event

I have taken the page out of the page protector so you can see it clearer


Happy Anniversary ~ this was from Mom & Dad's 50th Wedding anniversary in 2011
Again I have left the Journal spots for Dad to fill in (or let me know what he wants written)



This will be a long process, and Dad is looking forward to all the albums being finished to enjoy ~ I am enjoying spending the time scapping for Mom!  

Keep on playing with Paper!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment