Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Cross Canada Hop ~ Succulents & Flowers

Welcome to our February Blog Hop featuring Succulents & Flowers ~ we have many cartridges in which flowers and succulents appear, but Flower Market, our newest cartridge has the most choices.
To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see.
Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Michelle of Creations with Michelle.
If you came from Caroline of Caroline's Creations you are in the right place!
Here is a Succulent & Floral wreath I created in January ~ as part of a promo held then ~ recreating this with current product & the newest Cricut cartridge is something I will be doing at a later date ~

For the roses I use White Card stock stamped all over in smoothie ink using a word stamp... then inked the edges in the same color using a Sponge dauber...

So in the meantime...
I had a lot of fun creating this card using FLOWERS ~ as I did not have any succulents with me while staying at my Dad's
(he had Open Heart Surgery and a bypass... and is doing FANTASTIC!)




Using the stamp set Hello Lovely (C1670) that also comes as a Thin cut bundle (Z3301) for those that do not enjoy fussy cutting...
I stamped the flower cluster in Bamboo ink (Z2803) & coloring with watercolor Pencils (3505) & using a blender pen to blend the colors.
Colonial white cards & envelope Value Pack (X1410).
Several papers from a couple different collections were used...
Rustic Home Fundamentals (Z3262)
Enchantment Fundamentals (Z3254)
Dreamin' Big Paper Packet (x7218B)
Shimmer Brush in GOLD (Z3316)
Bling is Sugar Rush Dots (Z3310)



  
  


Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Carol of Crafty Carol
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle's Blog, http://mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring projects created using our French & Spanish stamps. So mark March 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

11 comments:

  1. I love the rose! What paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. White Cardstock stamped all over in smoothie ink using a word stamp... then inked the edges in the same color using a Sponge dauber...

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the soft vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ~ It is a look I enjoy doing ~ I distress everything with Bamboo or Chocolate ~ ,y bad habit ~ like the softer edges!

      Delete
  3. I like the combo of the wood background of your card and the flowers...
    and that 3D rose is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dominique ~ I love how my roses turned out. and I LOVE the card!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! I love the papers you used on your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such pretty papers ~ I agree ~ Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Awesome!! Your card is so beautiful! Could I please copy as I have a wedding coming up and at a loss as to what to make for a card.

    ReplyDelete