Wednesday, January 14, 2015

It's all about CARDS and Valentine Creations

Welcome to the •MAKE•IT•Crafty• Seasonal Blog Hop!
  This month we will be featuring Cards & Valentine Creations


If you've arrived from Wendy, you are on the right path! 
The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. 
 If you get lost, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here at the Scrapzone

This month we have a number of Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using various CTMH products to help you get
in a loving mood for Valentine's Day.  






So I have created a Mini album from Picture My Life cards 
Always~





This was a fun project... I think mini albums are my new favorite thing...  

Mini pockets with tags, Fold out flaps with a pocket tag, more flaps that fold out and even mini pages





On this inside back cover I added a Flip Flap to keep special mementos from a Valentine's Day adventure




Here is what you need to make this mini...
Pictue My Life cards Always
I choose a favorite Picture My Life card set, 2 sizes of PML cards that suited the project I had in mind... in this case I was doing a horizontal album... if any of the cards were vertical, I will cover any words with a picture or mat it with another card.

Bainbridge
Bainbridge or Medium weight Chipboard/box board for cover
(if you use chip board you may want to cover it with cardstock if the kraft color is not your thing ~ the bainbridge I used was Black on one side & white on the other so co-ordinated well with the always cards!

Materials


Washi Tape to coordinate with your PML cards
Ribbon
Bling

Flip Flap 4 x 6

Supplies

Glue
Stylus
Bone folder
Micro tip scissors
ruler
You will also need an exacto knife or a really good cutter that will cut through medium weight chip board

Thank you so much for following along on our Blog Hop today! I hope you enjoyed all the lovely artwork… Now it’s time to head on over to Emma's Blog and see her artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas!

Look for our next Blog Hop where we will feature beautiful Easter projects, see you soon!   

Keep on Creating with Paper!
Diana

10 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I love this mini album.... and now I love this paper set. Please bring this to our next meeting so I can drool over it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for PML projects...may have to scraplift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Diana!!! You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! For sure I'll have to lift this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this project, you knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie... I am loving these Mini albums ~ especially making the covers & binding systems!

      Delete