Saturday, August 15, 2015

Getting Ready for a Big Adventure

We are getting ready for a BIG adventure ~ My DH has been offered a job in Bermuda... 
we head out on the 20th of August... 

So much to do... I have to pack up my studio.  
Since we are not sure how long we will be away & I will be returning to Canada throughout the year, I will only be taking a small amount of creative supplies... as much as I can carry on the plane... 

I will be holding workshops when I come home to visit so I can get my craft on with my friends!

Here are some of the projects I have been working on...

This is a mini Album



I have created several Scrapbook pages ... I did quite a few back in June for my dad for Father's day... these ones are for our album





This is a picture from when my girls & I participated in Relay for Life in Kanata this summer

Keep playing with Paper

Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment