Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cross Canada June Blog Hop

Welcome to our June Blog Hop featuring artwork where we've used our stash mixed with new products. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join My Creations with Michelle. If you came from Sheena of Kanata Newf Paper Crafts then you are in the right place!
Here I have created a Shaker card.




I used a past paper pack and Satin ribbon for the 'OLD' portion that I really liked and for the 'NEW' I used the Stars Thin Cut as well as the stamp set Wise Guy Birthday (this is available in English, French as well as Spanish) and 3 x 3 Memory Protector Flip Flaps ~ all from the current Annual Inspirations.
Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Michelle of The Right Hugh.
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle's Blog, as she has the complete blog list.
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring the Masculine projects. So mark July 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

Keep on Playing with Paper
Diana

7 comments:

  1. Great and easy way to keep the shaker stuff contained! I'll have to pick up some of those smaller flip-flaps. Love the festive BD card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love my flip flaps... and they work great for shaker cards!

      Delete
  2. The older fundamentals are some of my favourite go-to papers for adding a bit of interest to cards. And fantastic idea to use the smaller flip flaps to contain the shaker elements. I'm going to have to remember that one! And using the star die cut for the cut-out - genius!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sheena ~ THe older fundamentals are great go to's... I love the firmness of the flip flap for shakers. And yes those thin Cuts are Marvelous for shaker cut outs!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I must try this! Great card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky ~ I loved creating this shaker card... and many others!

      Delete
  4. So cool!! I have never made a shaker card and every time I see one, I tell myself I need to try it. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete