Happy New Year & Welcome to the first Blog Hop of 2019...
Today we are creating using the paper Collection called Something Fierce
We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!
* If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and go here.
* If you came from Sheena then you are in the right place!
Here is what I have created with this monthes feature Paper...
Check out these super adoarable shaker cards!!!
|opps... forgot the colored ring!|
|Something Fierce Paper Packet|
|Shaker Window Foam & Acetate|
|Thin Cut Dies ~ Shaker window & Confetti|
|Loose Sequins ~ Silver|
|3D Foam Tape|
| Bonding Memories Dual Action glue|
* To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact me here to place an order.
* Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Brandi
* If you get lost along the way, head to Michelle's Blog, as she has the complete blog list.
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring artwork using paper from the new Catalogue. So mark February 10th on your calendars and hop along with us.