Sunday, February 10, 2019

Cross Canada Blog Hop ~ I Heart Us!




I Heart Us!Just in time for Valentine's day too!


Thanks for joining the hop...

This is a circular hop so if you want to start at the beginning or get lost along the way head to Michelle's Blog with the list of participants.

If you have come from Sheena, you are on the right path!

Let's see what I have come up with using our I heart us paper collection...

I have been trying to think outside the box... and here is what I have come up with!

 quick & simple card using the paper with the little hearts on it & the cut away sheet... if you don't mind fussy cutting, it is great ~ & i have always enjoyed fussy cutting!
I added some gems & some shimmer pen to the heart








Supplies used are:
I Heart Us Paper Collection

Shimmer Pen

Bonding Memories Glue
3D Foam tape
Now head over to Brandi to continue along the path across Canada!

Thanks for looking...

be sure to comment so I know you visited me!

Keep on playing with paper!
Diana

3 comments:

  1. Great card, I love the touch of shimmer on the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than sparkle and shine and glitz. Adorable card!!

    ReplyDelete